Do you have adblock enabled?
 
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.

(Onion AV Club)   Luc Besson is working on sequel to Lucy. Who they getting to play Fred and Ethel?   ( avclub.com) divider line
    More: Cool  
•       •       •

951 clicks; posted to Entertainment » on 03 Oct 2017 at 6:58 AM (10 weeks ago)   |   Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»



Voting Results (Funniest)
View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest

2017-10-03 07:03:28 AM  
15 votes:
Lucy 2.0
The search for a USB-C adapter.
2017-10-03 08:15:01 AM  
5 votes:
Sgt Otter:Plus the whole thing is based on the "we only use 10% of our brains" myth.

img.fark.netView Full Size
2017-10-03 08:27:52 AM  
3 votes:

UncleDirtNap: Sgt Otter:Plus the whole thing is based on the "we only use 10% of our brains" myth.

[img.fark.net image 634x414]


There is no confirmation of a complete brain, so it could be he is using 100% of his capacity.
2017-10-03 07:58:58 AM  
3 votes:
I want more sequels to this Lucy

upload.wikimedia.orgView Full Size


/Turkana Boy, two Malapa skeletons, Ardi, and the Rising Star hominins are all great.
//Come on Ron Clarke, you really can publish want you taken two decades to get out of the rock.
2017-10-03 11:21:15 AM  
2 votes:
I heard she's going to turn into a PS2 memory card this time.
2017-10-03 10:29:18 AM  
2 votes:

Nogrhi: italie: Lucy 2.0
The search for a USB-C adapter.

This is actually going to be a crossover with Thor so she can shoot Thunderbolt (adapters) out of her ass.


Fark is not your personal erotica site.

However that is my fetish....
2017-10-03 08:48:46 AM  
2 votes:

Sgt Otter: fusillade762: That movie was deeply silly. She allows this epic, bloody shootout that kills dozens of people near the end when she could have stopped it with a wave of her hand.

Plus the whole thing is based on the "we only use 10% of our brains" myth.


To be fair, 90% of my brain is usually shut down by alcohol... ;)
2017-10-03 07:41:56 AM  
2 votes:
Fred and Ethel?  Brad and Angelina!
2017-10-03 09:28:03 PM  
1 vote:
Multi Puss


img.fark.netView Full Size
2017-10-03 09:15:18 PM  
1 vote:

Snapper Carr: That was a such a stupid idea for a movie but damned if I wasn't entertained for 90 minutes.

/Luc Besson is the master of stupid, fun action movies.


Multi Bark

img.fark.netView Full Size
2017-10-03 10:19:48 AM  
1 vote:

italie: Lucy 2.0
The search for a USB-C adapter.


This is actually going to be a crossover with Thor so she can shoot Thunderbolt (adapters) out of her ass.
2017-10-03 10:07:56 AM  
1 vote:

Telos: Sgt Otter: fusillade762: That movie was deeply silly. She allows this epic, bloody shootout that kills dozens of people near the end when she could have stopped it with a wave of her hand.

Plus the whole thing is based on the "we only use 10% of our brains" myth.

To be fair, 90% of my brain is usually shut down by alcohol... ;)


90% of my brain is occupied thinking about sex. The remaining 10% is weeping because I'm not having sex.
2017-10-03 08:35:19 AM  
1 vote:
img.fark.netView Full Size


Obligatory.
 
Displayed 13 of 13 comments

View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest

This thread is closed to new comments.

Continue Farking

On Twitter





Top Commented
Javascript is required to view headlines in widget.
  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.

Report