Do you have adblock enabled?
 
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.

(Some Guy)   Uri Geller's psychic powers end team's losing streak   (icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk ) divider line
    More: Asinine  
•       •       •

1999 clicks; posted to Main » on 19 Dec 2001 at 7:24 PM (14 years ago)   |   Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»



13 Comments     (+0 »)
 
 
2001-12-19 07:26:51 PM  
For sure.
 
2001-12-19 07:27:36 PM  
"There is no spoon..."
 
2001-12-19 07:29:11 PM  
Geller probably wanted to psychically bite all his team's, uh... weeners during the goal celebrations
 
2001-12-19 07:34:16 PM  
 
2001-12-19 08:15:11 PM  
Is this more of that "cricket" nonsense?
 
2001-12-19 08:17:09 PM  
This should have more comments, so here's another.

"I don't really know what to say."

Comments?
 
2001-12-19 08:18:39 PM  
I was at that camel toe site, and there was a blurb about Britney Spears "sloshing" around in her red leather jump suit. I made a quick call to Bill Nye to find out what was really up... Here's what he said:

"Well kids, let's break down this mystery liquid inside Britney's suit... 70% is likely to be sweat, leaving an entire 30% to be a mixture of saliva, vaginal fluids, vinegar, and gopher-juice. Since we know Britney Spears is NOT in fact as partial to gophers as we suspected... We can rule out gopher-juice as a candidate. That leaves vaginal fluid, saliva and vinegar. Where did the vinegar come from, you ask? Well, it is believed (although not confirmed) that Bob Saget made a 15 minute stop in Britney's suit to drop off a few quarts of excess vinegar he recieved from eager fans in his Full House days."

Good to have that cleared up.
Sloshing indeed.

and Patty Bateman says:
No sir, I don't like it!
 
2001-12-19 08:49:09 PM  
[image from mediaservice.photoisland.com too old to be available]

Hi... Katie Couric. I have the following message for NBC:

HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN!!!

ALL YOUR MONIES ARE BELONG TO ME!

YOU ARE ON THE WAY TO DESTRUCTION.

YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME.
 
2001-12-19 09:40:35 PM  
Uri Geller probably wears a pink shirt too.
 
2001-12-20 04:35:13 AM  
Oh, just like my baby boy was born Sunday evening--and that night the Lions won their first game. :)

*goes to put a pacifier in baby's mouth again*
 
2001-12-20 08:32:55 AM  
"Arsenal looked certain winners when Robert Pires fired the home side ahead in a first half the home side dominated."

What the FARK is this guy talking about? I can't make any sense of the above, or much of the article for that matter. Or am I just not awake yet?

"Initially it had seemed that the stage was set for Kieron Dyer to dominate Wednesday morning's headlines and prompt a New Year approach from Soho Square following his recall to the visitors' starting XI."

What the hell does this mean? Oh never mind, maybe I should just go back to bed.
 
2001-12-20 11:34:06 AM  
Henry is a spoiled little biatch....he HAS to learn how to lose....
 
2001-12-20 09:46:10 PM  
[image from lobsterbush.tripod.com too old to be available]
 
Displayed 13 of 13 comments


This thread is archived, and closed to new comments.

Continue Farking
Submit a Link »
On Twitter








In Other Media
  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.

Report