If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.

(Phys Org2)   What do scientists use to manipulate nano-particles? Nano-tweezers. Here's how (pics)   (phys.org) divider line 5
    More: Spiffy, particles, Nature Nanotechnology, optics, optical microscope, tweezers, electron beams, scientists, microscopy  
•       •       •

1437 clicks; posted to Geek » on 03 Mar 2014 at 9:29 AM (21 weeks ago)   |  Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»

5 Comments   (+0 »)
View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest
2014-03-03 09:57:05 AM
Missed a pic...

2014-03-03 10:06:11 AM
Are they encrusted with nano-zircons?
2014-03-03 11:06:08 AM
Still not small enough for subby to masturbate.
2014-03-03 12:26:45 PM

Fubegra: Are they encrusted with nano-zircons?

They're still working on the nano-horses.
2014-03-03 03:44:05 PM
Let me know when they get down to the size of xenon atoms

Displayed 5 of 5 comments

View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest

This thread is closed to new comments.

Continue Farking
Submit a Link »