dryknife: Cuttlefish are more cuddly.
cwheelie: I'm coming to the conclusion I need to stop eating them - they're so damn smart, it's almost like eating a sentient being.....
Gandalf_is_dead: Literally Addicted: miniflea: It really is a shame how short their lives are, given how intelligent they are. They don't ship well either. I've heard survival rates of around one in twenty using the same method that most tropical fish are shipped. One of my local shops had blue ring octopus in once. About the size of a thumb, supposed to be poisonous (venomous?) enough to kill a person with one bite.Blue Ring Octopus - just a little poisonous.All Octopuses are a little bit poisonous. Blue-ringed octopuses are REALLY farkin poisonous.
Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.
When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.
Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.
You need to create an account to submit links or post comments.
Click here to submit a link.
Also on Fark
Submit a Link »
Copyright © 1999 - 2017 Fark, Inc | Last updated: Jan 20 2017 06:01:01
Runtime: 0.200 sec (200 ms)