If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.

(Lincolnshire Echo)   Fire crews battle blaze caused by overheated Christmas Pudding   (lincolnshireecho.co.uk) divider line 2
    More: Silly, smoke alarms  
•       •       •

702 clicks; posted to Main » on 28 Jan 2014 at 1:38 PM (23 weeks ago)   |  Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»



Voting Results (Funniest)
View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest

2014-01-28 01:48:16 PM
1 votes:
The cause was simply cooking it for too long.


www.popehat.com
2014-01-28 01:41:22 PM
1 votes:
What was the cost of damage to the pudding?
 
Displayed 2 of 2 comments

View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest


This thread is closed to new comments.

Continue Farking
Submit a Link »






Report