If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.

(ABC)   Student who set himself on fire in high school cafeteria was taken to hospital with "unknown injuries." I'm no doctor, but I'm gonna guess burns   (abcnews.go.com) divider line 9
    More: Scary, Colorado, Westminster Police Department, Lynn Setzer  
•       •       •

2159 clicks; posted to Main » on 27 Jan 2014 at 10:17 PM (23 weeks ago)   |  Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»



Voting Results (Funniest)
View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest

2014-01-27 10:19:09 PM
2 votes:

Sensei Can You See: hardinparamedic: She recoiled in horror and told me that there was a guy who got burned trying to light his grill with gasoline in the resus room.

Why was there a monkey room in the ER?


To deal with the snakes that get out of the snake room.
2014-01-27 08:39:34 PM
2 votes:
Jeremy smoking, smoking. Jeremy smoking, smoking. Jeremy smoked in class today.
2014-01-28 12:35:28 AM
1 votes:

Ow! That was my feelings!: Maybe, just maybe, parents should start teaching their kids coping skills.


they have to go to work. Let the schools teach them.

Pointy Tail of Satan: Hey you!!! Yes You! Can't you READ????
[www.mydoorsign.com image 400x400]


Yeah, he could read fine.

img1.etsystatic.com
2014-01-27 10:58:48 PM
1 votes:

Snarcoleptic_Hoosier: hardinparamedic: CSB Time: Several years back, I was coming into work, and while walking through one of the local ERs, smelled this delicious smell - almost like a delicious, mouthwatering BBQ would smell like.

I walked up to the secretary and asked them where that delightful smell was coming from. She recoiled in horror and told me that there was a guy who got burned trying to light his grill with gasoline in the resus room.

She should be disgusted. People are slow roasted, not pan seared.


I prefer Friars.
2014-01-27 10:39:24 PM
1 votes:

hardinparamedic: CSB Time: Several years back, I was coming into work, and while walking through one of the local ERs, smelled this delicious smell - almost like a delicious, mouthwatering BBQ would smell like.

I walked up to the secretary and asked them where that delightful smell was coming from. She recoiled in horror and told me that there was a guy who got burned trying to light his grill with gasoline in the resus room.


That had to have been awkward. "Gosh that BBQ'd human flesh sure smells tasty!"
2014-01-27 10:20:49 PM
1 votes:
Boo-urns?
2014-01-27 10:19:55 PM
1 votes:

hardinparamedic: CSB Time: Several years back, I was coming into work, and while walking through one of the local ERs, smelled this delicious smell - almost like a delicious, mouthwatering BBQ would smell like.

I walked up to the secretary and asked them where that delightful smell was coming from. She recoiled in horror and told me that there was a guy who got burned trying to light his grill with gasoline in the resus room.


You let people bring their own barbecues into the hospital? Niiiiice.
2014-01-27 09:17:34 PM
1 votes:

hardinparamedic: She recoiled in horror and told me that there was a guy who got burned trying to light his grill with gasoline in the resus room.


Why was there a monkey room in the ER?
2014-01-27 08:31:12 PM
1 votes:
CSB Time: Several years back, I was coming into work, and while walking through one of the local ERs, smelled this delicious smell - almost like a delicious, mouthwatering BBQ would smell like.

I walked up to the secretary and asked them where that delightful smell was coming from. She recoiled in horror and told me that there was a guy who got burned trying to light his grill with gasoline in the resus room.
 
Displayed 9 of 9 comments

View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest


This thread is closed to new comments.

Continue Farking
Submit a Link »






Report