If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.

(CBS Sports)   I would like to be the first to congratulate Fark's favorite Tony Romo fan on her new job writing for cbssports under the pseudonym Will Brinson   (cbssports.com) divider line 16
    More: Cool, Tony Romo, Josh McCown, screen pass, Eddie Lacy, DeMarco Murray, LeSean McCoy, Jamaal Charles, Jason Garrett  
•       •       •

2293 clicks; posted to Sports » on 16 Dec 2013 at 9:13 AM (48 weeks ago)   |  Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»



Voting Results (Funniest)
View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest

2013-12-16 08:58:31 AM  
4 votes:
i1.ytimg.com
2013-12-16 10:00:47 AM  
2 votes:
So the 2013 December edition of:   Tony Romo White KnightingTM is:

"The Repeated Bad Play Calling in the 2nd Half Made Tony Romo float that horrible pass throw off his back foot and with an open stance"

Duly noted.
2013-12-16 09:39:26 AM  
2 votes:

PluckYew: ESh*tPN has 5 Cowboys stories on it's front panel.  C'mon FARK, we can get more Cowboys choke stories greenlit.

We need more JEST stories too.

Let's NOT talk about how the SheCawks don't have to leave Seattle until February (provided they win 1 of the 2 remaining home games where they are undefeated).  It's a good thing the Superb Owl isn't played in Seattle.


www.quickmeme.com
2013-12-16 03:49:32 PM  
1 votes:

Di Atribe: Well the headline itself isn't offensive to me.


yeah, she's rolling with it.  she's a big girl.  SHE'S A GROWN ASS WOMAN.  OVARIES THE SIZE OF YOUR FRIGGIN' HEAD.  SHE'S A GROWN ASS WOMAN
2013-12-16 03:18:07 PM  
1 votes:

elguerodiablo: I submitted this completely as a nod and a wink.


I bet you submitted that polar opposite Nelson Mandela headline too didnt you?

*looks at elGeeDee suspiciously*
2013-12-16 02:31:45 PM  
1 votes:

Jim from Saint Paul: mikaloyd: Jim from Saint Paul: I mean, the Vikings need to lose to better their draft standing and the Lions need to win to have a chance to get into the playoffs. That's a combo platter of the 2 teams screwing themselves over. They may literally start the wrecking process of the dome midway 3rd quarter.

SNOW GAME!

2 years out in the cold at TCF stadium. I am already miserable with the thought.


It looks like no temps below zero this week in Minneapolis so it might be OK. You can tell its cold when fans are burning booze for warmth instead of drinking it
2013-12-16 02:19:46 PM  
1 votes:

thecpt: mikaloyd: thecpt: mikaloyd: The Cowboys arent dead yet. They *could* win the superbowl still. Probably too early for dancing on the grave.

But nobody talks about how the Vikings won against a division favorite without AP.

I'm happy for them. Hope they beat the loins when the time comes

The Vikings are dead though as far as playoffs are concerned.

Well yeah, but the eagles aren't. Making it even more inexplicable and worthy of writing about IMO


Oh it's a garunteed Vikings win if the lions are still possibly able to make the playoffs.

I mean, the Vikings need to lose to better their draft standing and the Lions need to win to have a chance to get into the playoffs. That's a combo platter of the 2 teams screwing themselves over. They may literally start the wrecking process of the dome midway 3rd quarter.
2013-12-16 10:50:23 AM  
1 votes:

Jim from Saint Paul: PluckYew: NOCGFY

BECAUSE MOSGINISM IS HILARIOUS! HAHAHA.


I had to check in case I missed something.

img.fark.net

I didn't.
2013-12-16 10:47:32 AM  
1 votes:

Cletus C.: Funny thing is, as bad as the division is, Dallas still has a legitimate shot at being eliminated in the first round of the playoffs.


Well, since Chip may continue to have Henery squibb kick to Devon Hester, this is a distinct possibility.

And Skins vs. Cowboys next week - does anyone want to win that game?  The 4th quarter is going to be so full of choke they'll need a legion of medics ready to perform the Heimlich on the sidelines.
2013-12-16 10:41:59 AM  
1 votes:

UNC_Samurai: Tony Romo had a lousy second half and did nothing to combat the media narrative they constructed for him, but talking about that ignores the sucking chest wound.  Jerry ran off Rob Ryan and hired Monte Kiffin, who has now demonstrated for everyone to see that he's a decade behind the curve. Meanwhile, Ryan is tearing up the league in New Orleans under another former Cowboys coordinator.  You'll hear three times as much about Romo today as you will about just how idiotic of a move Jones has made, and it continually pisses me off how players and coaches get raked over the coals while companies like ESPN walk on eggshells around the owners.


Well, obviously it's never the fault of the owners and GMs for how shiatty a team is.  Jerry is a farking genius.  If the coaches and players were any better, teams would win more games.  Kiffin must be a good defensive coordinator because I've heard of him.  When the Cowboys lose, it's ALWAYS Romo's fault.  If he was better, he would put more points on the scoreboard.

Sarcasm aside, ESPN is owned by Disney, so they can construct whatever fairy tale they want at any given time.  Any good fairy tale needs a villain.
2013-12-16 10:41:27 AM  
1 votes:

akuma976: [i.imgur.com image 850x470]


As best as I can tell from the graph, the Packers had a 3% chance of winning with 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter.  So, Romo gave up 97% points in 3 minutes. That equates to a FAIL rate of 32.333%/min inside 3 minutes.

Impressive.
2013-12-16 10:19:49 AM  
1 votes:

Bareefer Obonghit: PluckYew: ESh*tPN has 5 Cowboys stories on it's front panel.  C'mon FARK, we can get more Cowboys choke stories greenlit.

We need more JEST stories too.

Let's NOT talk about how the SheCawks don't have to leave Seattle until February (provided they win 1 of the 2 remaining home games where they are undefeated).  It's a good thing the Superb Owl isn't played in Seattle.

[www.quickmeme.com image 625x416]


choualbox.com
2013-12-16 09:57:04 AM  
1 votes:

johnny_vegas: Meanwhile in Philly, they stopped pissing on Santa Claus to stare in amazement and cheer on the train wreck that is dallas


And while they did that, Matt Cassel passed for two more touchdowns.
2013-12-16 09:52:27 AM  
1 votes:
As much as I love to see a Dallas beatdown (mostly from the way the media gives them the royalty treatment with premiere games no matter how bad they are), I just don't get the play-calling. All Romo aside...

You're up 26-3. You know you have a crummy defense, bad to almost historic levels. Your running back is posting an obscenely high ypr against your opponent. How does any coach put that data together and say, "Hey, you know what? I want my defense on the field as much as possible! My running back really could use some rest. Now's the perfect chance to start slinging the ball all over the field!"
2013-12-16 09:47:54 AM  
1 votes:
Meanwhile in Philly, they stopped pissing on Santa Claus to stare in amazement and cheer on the train wreck that is dallas
2013-12-16 09:21:29 AM  
1 votes:

Bareefer Obonghit: Why even argue for him at this point? What do you possibly gain from it?


CBS Sports will come up with a QBRomo to compete with ESPN's QBR.  While ESPNs QBR favors a bad defense forcing a QB to win it in the 4th quarter, the QBRomo will favor scoring a lot of points in a loss and any 4th quarter turnovers are irrelevant.
 
Displayed 16 of 16 comments

View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest


This thread is closed to new comments.

Continue Farking
Submit a Link »






Report