If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.

(Lansing State Journal)   NCAA graduation rate rises to 81%. The other 19% are called 'starters'   (lansingstatejournal.com) divider line 7
    More: Followup, NCAA, graduation rates, athlete of the year, Western Michigan, Oakland University, Eastern Michigan, state schools, Central Michigan  
•       •       •

195 clicks; posted to Sports » on 26 Oct 2013 at 5:08 AM (38 weeks ago)   |  Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»



7 Comments   (+0 »)
   
View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest
 
2013-10-26 04:44:54 AM
Nice headline, subby
 
2013-10-26 05:36:09 AM
No subby, the other 19% are called millionaires, and the people that complain are called haters.
 
2013-10-26 06:45:07 AM

ongbok: No subby, the other 19% are called millionaires, and the people that complain are called haters.


A tiny, tiny percentage of NCAA college athletes ever make any money as professional athletes.
 
2013-10-26 07:16:23 AM
*snrk*
 
2013-10-26 08:00:38 AM

kronicfeld: ongbok: No subby, the other 19% are called millionaires, and the people that complain are called haters.

A tiny, tiny percentage of NCAA college athletes ever make any money as professional athletes.


I know, most of them end up working for Enterprise, just feeding off of subby's snarky headline.

/How about that snark?
 
2013-10-26 08:23:50 AM

kronicfeld: ongbok: No subby, the other 19% are called millionaires, and the people that complain are called haters.

A tiny, tiny percentage of NCAA college athletes ever make any money as professional athletes.


Which is why they should be allowed, like Olympic "amateur" athletes, to sign endorsement deals.
 
2013-10-26 09:24:33 AM
The other 19% play sports that people pay to watch.

/seems odd that the hockey graduation rate is so different between UM and MSU
 
Displayed 7 of 7 comments

View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest


This thread is closed to new comments.

Continue Farking
Submit a Link »






Report