Do you have adblock enabled?
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.

(Washington Post)   25% of men watch online porn. The other 75% were taking the survey while their wife was sitting next to them   (washingtonpost.com) divider line 16
    More: Obvious, Internet pornography, Americans, men watch, paid survey  
•       •       •

1582 clicks; posted to Geek » on 12 Oct 2013 at 8:39 AM (1 year ago)   |  Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»



Voting Results (Funniest)
View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest

2013-10-12 12:00:53 PM  
4 votes:

Calehedron: We have a 42" TV on the wall of our bedroom with an HTPC and 5.1 surround sound.  Thinking of upgrading to a 60ish inch and put the 42 downstairs in the den.  Our bedroom is 22ft long while the den in only 16ft.


Thank you for sharing this.  You also might want to consider installing a laundry chute.  How are you set for landscaping?
2013-10-12 10:38:27 AM  
2 votes:

starsrift: Wait, hold on.

I can get PORN through these magical tubes? Nobody ever told me this before! How does this work, the Playboy comes out of the printer?
I hope to God it's pre-collated, because I hate having to spend a half hour collating first.


www.peeperz.com

Yes, if you wait long enough, you can catch some glitches of it and make what you can out of it.
2013-10-12 10:06:08 AM  
2 votes:
It's so ingrained in my habits that I pretty much do it twice a day no matter how I'm feeling.
I could be sick in bed with a terrible flu, but I'd still drag myself to the computer and "indulge" myself even if all I really wanted to do was sleep.
2013-10-12 09:43:54 AM  
2 votes:
Wait, hold on.

I can get PORN through these magical tubes? Nobody ever told me this before! How does this work, the Playboy comes out of the printer?
I hope to God it's pre-collated, because I hate having to spend a half hour collating first.
2013-10-12 09:04:54 AM  
2 votes:
25% of men were watching online porn while they took the survey.  The other 75% preferred to focus on the job at hand.
2013-10-12 05:39:28 PM  
1 votes:

MagSeven: What is a healthy amount of beastiality porn?


My dog has needs too. I don't judge.
I kinda admire him. After all,  I don't have the nerve to just walk up and take a crotch sniff and then saunter off to the corner and start licking my balls.
2013-10-12 05:07:44 PM  
1 votes:

Bennie Crabtree: Why isn't porn a subset of the "how-to" category? the obvious overlap is probably responsible for the skewed results.


I was gonna say something like "only if how-to videos focused on really weird parts of the task, prioritized looking cool over realism, and faked most of the results", but then I realized that I was only reinforcing your point.
2013-10-12 05:00:48 PM  
1 votes:

tblax: groppet: taurusowner: Chabash: Mine thinks watching porn would be worse than cheating on her.

My last ex needed me to fix her laptop. Being somewhat of an amateur IT guy, of course I checked her browser history. Found out she liked lesbian porn. Her Youporn history was almost as extensive as mine. Never brought it up or tried to work the whole threesome angle, but it was interesting/nice to know she was into that.

\Always suspected her best friend played for both teams
\\I wonder.......

Thats how my roomate broke up with her BF she was looking at his browser history and saw an unhealthy amount of beastiality porn on it. She just kinda added it on to the list of his creepiness

What is a healthy amount of beastiality porn?


s.mcstatic.com
Zero point Zero.
2013-10-12 04:45:57 PM  
1 votes:
Why isn't porn a subset of the "how-to" category? the obvious overlap is probably responsible for the skewed results.
2013-10-12 04:27:20 PM  
1 votes:

groppet: taurusowner: Chabash: Mine thinks watching porn would be worse than cheating on her.

My last ex needed me to fix her laptop. Being somewhat of an amateur IT guy, of course I checked her browser history. Found out she liked lesbian porn. Her Youporn history was almost as extensive as mine. Never brought it up or tried to work the whole threesome angle, but it was interesting/nice to know she was into that.

\Always suspected her best friend played for both teams
\\I wonder.......

Thats how my roomate broke up with her BF she was looking at his browser history and saw an unhealthy amount of beastiality porn on it. She just kinda added it on to the list of his creepiness


What is a healthy amount of beastiality porn?
ecl
2013-10-12 11:14:51 AM  
1 votes:

TV's Vinnie: Cheron: frepnog: TV's Vinnie: Chabash: Mine thinks watching porn would be worse than cheating on her.

You need to find a way to divorce that b*tch or "arrange an accident" then. Women like that will only get worse as time goes by.

my ex pretty much felt that way.  she caught me wanking it to some good porn once.  she called the pastor of the church we went to and got us a "counseling session".  pastor was like "why were you doing that" and I told the truth - "well, when the wife won't give it up but maybe once every other week..."  pastor told the ex to start having sex.

like it really mattered, i wank it regardless of how much sex i get....

thank god for the ladies of porn

You can have monogamy or limited sex but not both.  Being married doesn't give you a veto over your spouse's sex drive.

To use the common phrase with a new twist, "If the damn cow only gives milk twice a month, then you have every right to go get more milk at the store".


Wait until the dead of night and slowly get your milk without waking the cow.  You'll have to be gentle.
2013-10-12 09:56:15 AM  
1 votes:
Yeah, well, I still jerk off manually.
2013-10-12 09:26:24 AM  
1 votes:
I don't "watch", I actively participate.
2013-10-12 09:24:32 AM  
1 votes:
Well that would just ruin the Avenue Q song.

"The internet is for porn,
The internet is for porn.
One out of four of these guys
Unzip their flies
For porn porn porn."

Not nearly as funny.
2013-10-12 09:13:45 AM  
1 votes:
But how many of the womens? And which ones? And which porn?
2013-10-12 06:40:10 AM  
1 votes:
what if i download it, and watch it later. streaming sucks
 
Displayed 16 of 16 comments

View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest


This thread is closed to new comments.

Continue Farking
Submit a Link »
On Twitter





In Other Media


  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.

Report