Do you have adblock enabled?
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.

(LA Times)   8.4% of Americans consider themselves in the lower class. The other 91.6% hope that with hard work and dedication they can someday work up to that level   ( divider line
    More: Sad, Americans, Wall Street protests, General Social Survey, Chris Roquemore, economic recovery, Americans identify, Stony Brook University  
•       •       •

417 clicks; posted to Business » on 18 Sep 2013 at 7:34 AM (4 years ago)   |   Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»

Voting Results (Smartest)
View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest

2013-09-18 05:32:47 AM  
2 votes:
Greatest ruse ever perpetrated by the republican party is to convinced the white, lower working class, that they are the "ones paying all the taxes" and that they should therefore support tax cuts for the top 1%.  Even though those tax cuts have absolutely nothing to do with them.
Displayed 1 of 1 comments

View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest

This thread is archived, and closed to new comments.

Continue Farking

On Twitter

Top Commented
Javascript is required to view headlines in widget.
  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.