If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.

(Daily Mail)   Flush out of ideas for attention, brown-noser Scott Disick makes his stack of $100 bills into a roll of toilet paper. Just because he's so Charmin   (dailymail.co.uk) divider line 34
    More: Dumbass, Scott Disick, Kendall Jenner, Instagram, United States one hundred-dollar bill, Audi R8, Lamborghini Murcielago, Kim Kardashian  
•       •       •

3833 clicks; posted to Entertainment » on 15 Sep 2013 at 8:47 AM (44 weeks ago)   |  Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»



34 Comments   (+0 »)
   
View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest
 
2013-09-15 01:42:41 AM
images.thesource.com.s3.amazonaws.com
Not impressed
 
2013-09-15 06:20:11 AM
This douche needs a "Trading Places" played on him.
 
2013-09-15 08:56:24 AM
Just another of the richest 2% of Americans who finds it funny that their class is running the Nation into the ground while the other 98% pay the price.


classy folks.
 
2013-09-15 08:57:19 AM

Principal Clarinet: [images.thesource.com.s3.amazonaws.com image 611x344]
Not impressed



running up and down a basketball court pays well.
 
2013-09-15 09:16:29 AM
the first against the wall, or something...
 
2013-09-15 09:45:10 AM

Linux_Yes: Just another of the richest 2% of Americans who finds it funny that their class is running the Nation into the ground while the other 98% pay the price.


classy folks.


Look at those snobby middle class people thumbing their nose at the dirt poor by throwing away change into a fountain.

classy folks.
 
2013-09-15 10:20:13 AM

Linux_Yes: Just another of the richest 2% of Americans who finds it funny that their class is running the Nation into the ground while the other 98% pay the price.


TFA says his fortune is estimated at $12 million.  Does that even get you into the top 2%?  When I was reading the article, I thought to myself that if I had "only" $12 million, I wouldn't be flashing it all over the place like I'm some kind of billionaire.

/of course, I'm also not a douchebag
//or so my lawn crew tells me
 
2013-09-15 10:23:26 AM
Defund the Kardashians. NOW.
 
2013-09-15 10:31:10 AM

Linux_Yes: Principal Clarinet: [images.thesource.com.s3.amazonaws.com image 611x344]
Not impressed


running up and down a basketball court pays well.


I think that's Floyd Mayweather.
 
2013-09-15 10:58:20 AM
Well if we are lucky once their shows go away they will burn through their cash and cry about it on Oprah. We can only hope.
 
2013-09-15 11:47:47 AM

Radak: Linux_Yes: Just another of the richest 2% of Americans who finds it funny that their class is running the Nation into the ground while the other 98% pay the price.

TFA says his fortune is estimated at $12 million.  Does that even get you into the top 2%?  When I was reading the article, I thought to myself that if I had "only" $12 million, I wouldn't be flashing it all over the place like I'm some kind of billionaire.

/of course, I'm also not a douchebag
//or so my lawn crew tells me


If you're annual income is in the $350K-$400K range you are in the top 1%.
 
2013-09-15 11:49:24 AM
I guess I should either hit preview or drink more coffee. Sigh, your not you're.
 
2013-09-15 11:51:22 AM

Radak: Linux_Yes: Just another of the richest 2% of Americans who finds it funny that their class is running the Nation into the ground while the other 98% pay the price.

TFA says his fortune is estimated at $12 million.  Does that even get you into the top 2%?  When I was reading the article, I thought to myself that if I had "only" $12 million, I wouldn't be flashing it all over the place like I'm some kind of billionaire.

/of course, I'm also not a douchebag
//or so my lawn crew tells me


Uh, yes?  Easily.

Wikipedia suggests that in 2011, if you made 250k a year you're at the 97.68th percentile.  It's dodgy to try to figure out income versus total wealth, but I'm pretty sure that if you're sitting on 12 million, you are either making 250k+ or could be if you felt like it.

Some random article suggests that there's about 10 trillion dollars worth of wealth out there in the country.  If 2% of the country each had $10 million, then (since 2% is roughly 6 million people, or a little more even) that's like $70 trillion of wealth.

Please, somebody correct this horrible math.
 
2013-09-15 12:03:59 PM

Dafatone: Radak: Linux_Yes: Just another of the richest 2% of Americans who finds it funny that their class is running the Nation into the ground while the other 98% pay the price.

TFA says his fortune is estimated at $12 million.  Does that even get you into the top 2%?  When I was reading the article, I thought to myself that if I had "only" $12 million, I wouldn't be flashing it all over the place like I'm some kind of billionaire.

/of course, I'm also not a douchebag
//or so my lawn crew tells me

Uh, yes?  Easily.

Wikipedia suggests that in 2011, if you made 250k a year you're at the 97.68th percentile.  It's dodgy to try to figure out income versus total wealth, but I'm pretty sure that if you're sitting on 12 million, you are either making 250k+ or could be if you felt like it.

Some random article suggests that there's about 10 trillion dollars worth of wealth out there in the country.  If 2% of the country each had $10 million, then (since 2% is roughly 6 million people, or a little more even) that's like $70 trillion of wealth.

Please, somebody correct this horrible math.


If $250K a year puts somebody in the top 2%, then $12 million in wealth is the equivalent of the gross amount of 45 years worth of work in a job that pays at that level.

Not every person who earns > $250K a year holds on to every penny. In fact, lots of them are up to their neck in debt and have very little cash on hand (relative to their income level).

grumpycatgood.jpg
 
2013-09-15 12:22:18 PM
From the comments: Toilet trash...the entire family.

- W;-) , NC, 15/9/2013 04:29


Sums it up nicely.
 
2013-09-15 12:27:55 PM
Dude, let's rob that guy.
 
2013-09-15 12:36:40 PM
Oh look, someone who is famous for being famous or something like that.
 
2013-09-15 12:40:17 PM

The_Sponge: Linux_Yes: Principal Clarinet: [images.thesource.com.s3.amazonaws.com image 611x344]
Not impressed


running up and down a basketball court pays well.

I think that's Floyd Mayweather.


ok.  then pounding the sh*t out of somebody pays well. (:
 
2013-09-15 12:43:25 PM

max_pooper: Linux_Yes: Just another of the richest 2% of Americans who finds it funny that their class is running the Nation into the ground while the other 98% pay the price.


classy folks.

Look at those snobby middle class people thumbing their nose at the dirt poor by throwing away change into a fountain.

classy folks.



those snobby middle class people are the only thing seperating this Country from just another banana republic sh*thole where the richest 0.5% owns everything and everyone else lives in poverty/shantytowns.

some folks have forgotten about America's Middle/Working Classes who built this Nation.
 
2013-09-15 12:45:43 PM
Who is this asshole again?

Thirty year-old Scott, who found fame as the long term partner of Kardashian sister Kourtney

Oh, there it is.  Christ, that whole family is like a bad case of herpes.
 
2013-09-15 12:57:42 PM
I don't hate on the rich at all...I'm one of those idiots that dreams to be one of those someday, and I'd like to think I'm on my way by building my first house with cash this winter, and buying 2-3 more houses with the ensuing equity loans.  But man...when we prop up someone like this, who was literally a nobody until he farked a Kardashian...I weep for society as a whole and what we've become.
 
2013-09-15 02:14:32 PM
You can't spell "Disick" without "dick."
 
2013-09-15 02:16:25 PM
glad he shows how the money is carried around.
enjoy getting robbed.
 
2013-09-15 02:30:38 PM
I don't know if I'm disgusted or impressed that he's made all that money just because his girlfriend's sister made a sex tape.
 
2013-09-15 02:35:17 PM
2 things...

There's no point in having a lot of money unless you can impress people about it.
People will never be impressed by a guy who gets his money from his wife.
 
2013-09-15 03:00:04 PM
Linux_Yes:


those snobby middle class people are the only thing seperating this Country from just another banana republic sh*thole where the richest 0.5% owns everything and everyone else lives in poverty/shantytowns.

some folks have forgotten about America's Middle/Working Classes who built this Nation.


Hey be patient, we're getting there.

I don't hate rich people, just the ones who are dicks about it.
 
2013-09-15 03:31:20 PM
Can we introduce this assclown to some hard drugs? That'll drain his fortune pretty damn quick.
 
2013-09-15 04:04:29 PM
I swear I read that guy's last name as "Dicksick".

Please tell me I'm not the only one...
 
2013-09-15 06:35:09 PM
The whole Karkrashian Klan blow through their money as if they're billionaires. Their main cash cow, (cough), Kim, is not even worth $50m, yet she regularly regales her family with vehicles worth between $150 and $750k. All those idiotic $20k handbags and designer b.s. clothes add up, too, even though she probably only pays for a small percentage of them. I predict bankruptcy for these tacky nouveau riche idiots within a decade, easily. They're not exactly growing in popularity and no one's going to want to watch a reality show based on their dysfunctional middle aged lives.
 
2013-09-15 07:37:08 PM

NotoriousW.O.P: You can't spell "Disick" without "dick."


...and we're done here. Last one out, please turn off the lights.
 
2013-09-15 08:00:26 PM
Of course you can't spell "Disick" with "dick." Can't spell it without "sick" or just "ick," either. I usually read his name as Scott Sick-dick. Big deal. Whatever his name is, he's just another nouveau riche tryhard. I hope he leases himself another Rolls Royce this week, maybe in a nice periwinkle. What a thrilling life he leads. That's it, let'shiat the lights.
 
2013-09-15 08:13:47 PM
24.media.tumblr.com
 
2013-09-16 01:00:56 AM
classless
 
2013-09-16 11:25:59 AM
I'm not into hating someone just for showing off their wealth.  If they want to brag about it, let them.  I'm not going to let it piss me off that they have it and I don't
 
Displayed 34 of 34 comments

View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest


This thread is closed to new comments.

Continue Farking
Submit a Link »






Report