Do you have adblock enabled?
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.

(Reuters)   Boston Police investigating whether a mentally disturbed man they arrested in June has any ties to the Boston Marathon Bombers since he'd apparently acquired all the makings of a pressure-cooker bomb-a few months before the Tsarnaevs did   ( divider line
    More: Interesting, Boston Police, Tsarnaev, Boston, Joint Terrorism Task Force, Bridgewater State Hospital, home runs, FBI declined  
•       •       •

3940 clicks; posted to Main » on 16 Jul 2013 at 11:59 AM (4 years ago)   |   Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»

Voting Results (Funniest)
View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest

2013-07-16 01:52:43 PM  
2 votes:

Sean M: Since he acquired all the makings a few months BEFORE the bombing?

Glad to see such efficient investigating by law enforcement up there.   Good thing he wasn't planning on doing any of this as soon as he bought the parts... you know, like most bombers do.

Correct.  In last month's Journal of Bombers Weekly, statistics noted that 89% of all bombers detonated their weapon within 10 days of purchase of the last component.  The other 11% are just posers who forgot to take their medication.  This led to a major argument on their website, where commenter "KareemAllahAkbar" practically crashed the server explaining that it takes much longer than 10 days' time to properly execute his craft.  In retort, user "NSAPIGS" told him to refill his prescription.
2013-07-16 12:48:36 PM  
1 vote:

vbob: Cue the Freedom Police ..

You rang?
2013-07-16 12:16:57 PM  
1 vote:
Is he hot?
If he ain't hot then who's going to care? That little Tsarnaev biatch looks like a right little hot muffin so I'm guessing there isn't a judge in the country that will want to lock him up for long, he'll walk just like that hot celebrity girl, he'll flutter his lashes and pout his little perky ass, judge will start drooling, case dismissed, meet me in my chambers...
Makes justice a sham, if you've got some sort of ugly tarded thing going on you might as well never break any laws as your sorry ass is going down forever.
Displayed 3 of 3 comments

View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest

This thread is archived, and closed to new comments.

Continue Farking
Submit a Link »
On Twitter

Top Commented
Javascript is required to view headlines in widget.

In Other Media
  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.