stirfrybry: I think the husband was some kind of homosexual or something. Tjat's why he farted. His anus was so stretched out from anal sex, he had no hope of keeping the gas from escaping his love chute
PsiChick: Okay. Have fun defending yourselves in the thread.
Kahabut: Seriously Psigirl, you need a reality check, and it can not come through a TV, nor the (apparently) incompetent instruction you've received in psychology.
bunner: Gato Blanco: as a feminist that isn't psychotic enough to scream at men who open the door for meIs there like a merit badge involved for that or a sticker for your car?
Gato Blanco: as a feminist that isn't psychotic enough to scream at men who open the door for me
WhippingBoy: I wish I was eating chicken on the couch and farting right now.
plushpuppy: I'm offended by that crazy women's comments at the end, she makes gender rights look crazy because she is crazy.
fluffy2097: miscalculated il m
Mitt Romneys Tax Return: BarkingUnicorn: I think Samsung miscalculated here. Women make about 80-85% of U. S. household purchase decisions, but smart TV appliances are likely in the other 15% when there's a man in the household.I think they assumed guys would find it amusing (after all, who doesn't like a fart joke, amirite?). Although I'm surprised so many men have such a low threshold for offense. Seriously, dudes, grow a pair.
aerojockey: This commercial totally doesn't offend me.I seem to recall it being common for commericials to have a husband finding a mute button for his wife.
fusillade762: Also the wife has to be svelte and gorgeous and the husband has to be a fat schlub.
Anayalator: FTFA: Further, she argues, men, who are in power in our society, cannot legitimately cry sexism. "You can say [this ad is] prejudiced, in bad taste, insulting, not funny," she said. "But it can't be sexist. Just like a black person can't be racist. Sexism is a word with a very specific meaning, which is a certain group having more access than another group to the things that make life worth living, such as high wages and good housing."Um...
Mentat: The dumb primal man meme in modern advertising certainly is overplayed, but this is hardly worth getting upset about.Now dumb blonde jokes never get old.
ecmoRandomNumbers: I just saw the KMart commercial last night -- "I shipped my pants!"I was laughing my tits off. I can't believe they got away with that.
Speaker2Animals: I thought I learned everything there was to know about the biological differences between men and women, but I guess I was wrong -- because they've managed to find some men with vaginas. and they are so filled with sand.
Want the rest of the Farking story? Try
More threads. More community. More Farking.
Sign up for the Fark NotNewsletter!
Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.
When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.
Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.
You need to create an account to submit links or post comments.
Click here to submit a link.
Also on Fark
Submit a Link »
Copyright © 1999 - 2017 Fark, Inc | Last updated: Nov 22 2017 10:43:06
Runtime: 0.503 sec (503 ms)