spentmiles: Makes me miss Greek life. Mark and Bryce and I were all pretty good looking in college. I was probably the best looking.....
that bosnian sniper: FuryOfFirestorm: I don't get why people bother joining a frat. If I want to be abused, humiliated, and almost die from alcohol poisoning, I can do it for a lot cheaper than $1600.The thing that gets me is the "greek life" racket is so mind-bogglingly potent and effective, that they get women -- women for god's sake -- to pay for this shiat. Not just pay, pay a shiatload of money.
FuryOfFirestorm: ng, I can do it for a lot cheaper than $1600.One of the worst assholes I ever knew was my roommate in college. He spent 90% of his time getting sh*t-faced drunk at his fraternity (the douche only got in because his brother was vice president of the frat or something) and the remaining 10% of his time was spent entering our dorm at 3 AM, soaked in booze and puking all over the floor.
FuryOfFirestorm: WhippingBoy: FuryOfFirestorm: I don't get why people bother joining a frat.Non-stop anal sex.As a gay man, that's not a problem for me.
macadamnut: FuryOfFirestorm: I don't get why people bother joining a frat. If I want to be abused, humiliated, and almost die from alcohol poisoning, I can do it for a lot cheaper than $1600.All of you Farkers are hating on a tradition you know nothing about, you all must have been pencil-necked pizza-faced geeks in the Chess Club, fraternity brothers get access to more top-shelf pussy than you could shake a stick at, and the relationships you make in the Brotherhood will last you a lifetime./obligatory
FuryOfFirestorm: Jesus, what a b*tch.Here's the "tl:dr" version of her letter:"OMG you guys! Stop liking what I don't like!"
Wayne 985: What does, "SOR me" mean?
tricycleracer: Dat ass:[sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net image 716x960]
Mog32Kupo: She looks like a total sorowhore.
FishyFred: She's about to learn something she didn't know: Actions can have consequences.
Yanks_RSJ: tricycleracer: Dat ass:[sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net image 716x960]So she's the queen bee of the plain Jane sorority?
scubamage: Greek life, the worst 1600$ of my hard earned money I ever spent. What a farking waste.
marleymaniac: So this is the stupid shiat I missed not going to a U?iamokwiththis.jpg
LikeALeafOnTheWind: i bet the one in the middle got coont poonted.
ManateeGag: scubamage: Greek life, the worst 1600$ of my hard earned money I ever spent. What a farking waste.$1600? holy shiat. I paid $25/year while I was active. Does that kind of money at least get you blown on a weekly basis?
The Muthaship: Rapmaster2000: ZTA Purdue: Everybody Gets Laid.At Purdue? Didn't you have a choice?Ugliest women I have ever seen and I'm a roller derby ref.....
Nabb1: What a demure, reserved young lass.
blatz514: [wac.9ebf.edgecastcdn.net image 184x960]biatch needs a sammich./sharp knees, ect.
SlothB77: Nabb1: What a demure, reserved young lass.i'd rather hang out with the sorority sisters berated in the letter than the girl that wrote it.
Shostie: Shostie: I love the response from the chapter president.It's like we get to see the moment just before she realizes she's in way over her head.Sorry. The response is over here:http://gawker.com/5994974/the-most-deranged-sorority-girl-email-you- wi ll-ever-readMy name is Rachel Norris and I am the current president of Delta Gamma at the University of Maryland. It has been brought to my attention that you recently published an unsavory email that was sent out over my chapter's list-serve. Is it possible for you to either remove the article or just remove the names "Delta Gamma" and "Sigma Nu" from your article? This email absolutely does not reflect our chapter's values nor Sigma Nu's and any assistance you can give us is greatly appreciated.Sincerely,Rachel Norris
Want to see behind the curtain? Try
It's how we feed the squirrel
Sign up for the Fark NotNewsletter!
Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.
When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.
Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.
You need to create an account to submit links or post comments.
Click here to submit a link.
Also on Fark
Submit a Link »
Copyright © 1999 - 2017 Fark, Inc | Last updated: Dec 16 2017 03:35:20
Runtime: 0.576 sec (575 ms)