drjekel_mrhyde: [i.imgur.com image 700x700]
spidermilk: omg I went shopping for white pants today. 70% were skin tight and the other 30% were see through. Ready to murder somebody- didn't buy a thing. I'm not wearing leggings unless I have a dress, skirt, or long shirt over it...OK actually this thread is making me feel a lot better about myself./sounds fat I know. sorry.
tudorgurl: drjekel_mrhyde: [i.imgur.com image 700x700]What on earth is wrong with her hips?
willfullyobscure: Sweet merciful Jesus she's real:
Soymilk: Lady Indica: beachboy: Slives: Should we consider them the new spandex? As in, it is a privilege to wear, not a right.Yes...that is perfectly valid...[i01.i.aliimg.com image 850x850]I, no shiat, have that pair on the right on order from Amazon, though they were out of stock so it's shipping mid month.Love the leggings.I stopped wearing mine outside the house when I realized it (the leggings, not the house) has no pockets.Why can't it have pockets?
Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.
When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.
Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.
You need to create an account to submit links or post comments.
Click here to submit a link.
Also on Fark
Submit a Link »
Copyright © 1999 - 2017 Fark, Inc | Last updated: Aug 23 2017 23:54:39
Runtime: 0.296 sec (295 ms)