Lee Jackson Beauregard: //People's Front of Judea also
Persnickety: "I'll take The Farking Internet for $800, Alex""This is the only thing worse than a slideshow - yes, OldTimeFarker""What is a Fark TV""No, I'm sorry - yes NewFarker""What is a sponsored link?""No, that is also incorrect - yes, Persnickety""Umm, What is a pay site?""That's correct!"
FrancoFile: MisatoNERV: Whatever happened to SbB? I remember when I first came here I thought it was part of FARK.It's still there. Different site design. The last blog post on 'sports' was June of last year. No half-naked babes on the main page. Brooks must be sick or something.
MisatoNERV: Whatever happened to SbB? I remember when I first came here I thought it was part of FARK.
drongozone: 'splain Frampton photo 'splain!
Lee Jackson Beauregard: Snort: Telegraph LinkFTFL: "Dr Frampton is a professor at North Carolina University."Dude, there's no such institution. He's at the University of North Carolina./NCSU grad//People's Front of Judea also
Snort: Lee Jackson Beauregard: Snort: Telegraph LinkFTFL: "Dr Frampton is a professor at North Carolina University."Dude, there's no such institution. He's at the University of North Carolina./NCSU grad//People's Front of Judea alsoReminds me of when I saw the Stones at NC State in the 90s. Midway through Mick attempts to connect with the audience. Sadly, he is unaware of the deep, religious divides in the community. "So, how about the Wolf Pack?!" A brief cheer is drowned out by an ocean of boos. "Yeah, alright. Forget I asked."They just don't understand.
theflatline: Happens all the time in Colombia as well, they either try to get them to become mules, or just suck em dry....
theflatline: Happens all the time in Colombia as well, they either try to get them to become mules, or just suck em dry....I had a 65 year old guy from the states contact me because he was told since I was half gringo I could help out around town... So I tell him to meet me after work.This dusty old guy shows up with a 25 year whore with a pair of bolt-ons and what appeared to be a black version of wonder woman's costume.Seems he had met this fair young(busted) Colombiana on the internet and in a weeks time they had fallen in love. He had transferred half a million into the country and wanted to buy some property and a few cars etc.He told me they were going to put it in her name until they got married and then it could become community property.I informed him that if you bring 200k plus into the country you can get an investors visa and I referred him to an immigration attorney. He said no that would be an insult to her and he would do it his way. Guy spoke three words of spanish.A month later he calls me and turns out he has bought a house, two cars, and a nail salon, all in her name, and before the ink could dry on the contracts, she has called the police and got a restraining order on him for domestic abuse.I drag him over to the lawyers office and he explains the story and the dunb fark pulls 10k US out of his pocket and says "get my stuff back and it is yours." I berate him because well 10k is 10k, and I would not even carry that amount of large in my pockets here, much so in Colombia. A place where min wage is 250 USD a month. We all could have been killed.The lawyer tells him his best bet is to walk away with the loss, because such a large amount of money is involved that if he tried the first they would do would kill his attorney.So a few weeks later I am in my local with my wife and here he comes in and tells me his going to call it a loss, and could I perhaps suggest on how to meet a nice Colombian woman.I tell him to slow his roll, learn a ...
Seth'n'Spectrum: I was under the impression that in many countries you don't have to prove the smuggler was aware of what they are smuggling in order to get a conviction. Or is that just the D.A.R.E. propaganda from my youth muddling things again?
indarwinsshadow: And she's married...with a kid. I guess actually looking into her background was a little beyond Professor Sherlock.
theflatline: It is amazing how a bit of young tang will open an old guys nose up.
enderthexenocide: i don't think he was being stupid. he was just taking a very big risk for the chance of a very big reward. there were two possibilities: 1) the suitcase was full of cocaine and he was going to go to jail, or 2) he was going to get to have sex with denise milani. sure, it was a 90% chance that he was getting scammed, but a 10% chance of having sex with denise milani might have been worth the risk.he should have demanded proof that it was actually her, though. mail her a present and then ask for a picture of her holding the present, something like that. he was stupid to just believe it was her based only on internet chats.
If you like these links, you'll love
$5 a month since 19 aught diddly.
Sign up for the Fark NotNewsletter!
Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.
When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.
Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.
You need to create an account to submit links or post comments.
Click here to submit a link.
Also on Fark
Submit a Link »
Copyright © 1999 - 2017 Fark, Inc | Last updated: Dec 17 2017 21:15:33
Runtime: 0.297 sec (297 ms)