newbrownbelt: goatleggedfellow: FTA"The pinkish colour is not dangerous for the health."Colors (or colouououours if you insist on being French) are never toxic. The compounds that cause the colors can be toxic. Pink doesn't destroy yellow. KMnO4 removes the Mn. They just added too much KMnO4, which turned the water pink. It takes very little KMnO4 to turn water pink.Also, there is a level of KMnO4 that is toxic to humans. I don't give a shiat about gov't just telling me "it's safe" when they could throw down the numbers and prove it.COLOUR if you insist on proper ENGLISH ! ... an urge to be pedantic
jaylectricity: So basically it's always good enough to drink?
BeSerious: Why do we use drinking water in our toilets?
If you like these links, you'll love
Come for the Total, stay for the Farking.
Sign up for the Fark NotNewsletter!
Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.
When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.
Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.
You need to create an account to submit links or post comments.
Click here to submit a link.
Also on Fark
Submit a Link »
Copyright © 1999 - 2017 Fark, Inc | Last updated: Sep 26 2017 16:28:34
Runtime: 0.160 sec (159 ms)