robohobo: MooseUpNorth: robohobo: Wasn't there just a cancer-kid in a hospital who randomly burst into flames?Was he being treated with pure oxygen?http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2013/02/19/girl-catches-fire-at-o re gon-hospital/
Yogimus: vossiewulf: Authorities say the man had a history of heavy drinking and smoking."Spontaneous" human combustion always involves someone blacked out from alcohol/drugs and a cigarette and there is nothing spontaneous about it. As mentioned, people will in fact go up like torches (you do know you're carrying around pounds of cooking oil with you don't you?) and can then burn out quickly leaving little around them damaged.^ people actually believe this
robohobo: Wasn't there just a cancer-kid in a hospital who randomly burst into flames?
Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.
When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.
Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.
You need to create an account to submit links or post comments.
Click here to submit a link.
Also on Fark
Submit a Link »
Copyright © 1999 - 2017 Fark, Inc | Last updated: Aug 16 2017 11:22:02
Runtime: 0.178 sec (178 ms)