Do you have adblock enabled?
 
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.

(NPR)   Tom Waits, Keith Richards, Iggy, Dr. John and Shane MacGowan singing sea chanteys? Yes, I think so   (npr.org ) divider line
    More: Cool, John C Reilly, Shane MacGowan, Keith Richards, Tom Waits, Iggy Pop, human beings, Gore Verbinski, Sea Songs  
•       •       •

2802 clicks; posted to Entertainment » on 11 Feb 2013 at 9:03 AM (3 years ago)   |   Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»



Voting Results (Smartest)
View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest

2013-02-11 09:10:48 AM  
2 votes:
It's really weird to watch people online discover music that has been around for hundreds of years but only after a celebrity somehow holds their hand and leads them to it.
2013-02-11 12:40:33 PM  
1 vote:
Oh neat. I liked the first one. 70% miss, that album, but the other 30% made up for it.  Plus that old guy singing 'Bound Away' was pretty awesome. Think I saw him on Conan. Wierd.
2013-02-11 09:19:26 AM  
1 vote:

SockMonkeyHolocaust: It's really weird to watch people online discover music that has been around for hundreds of years but only after a celebrity somehow holds their hand and leads them to it.


I know. Let me guess, you thought see shanties sold out after scurvy became less of a threat.

(Flips hair and takes a sip of PBR) God, why do other people have to find out about things? I miss the days back when the interney was on vinyl.
2013-02-11 09:08:41 AM  
1 vote:
Oooh.. cool.
I have the first one, very hit and miss, but overall a fun time.

And John C Riley's song is surprisingly entertaining.
 
Displayed 4 of 4 comments

View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest

This thread is archived, and closed to new comments.

Continue Farking
Submit a Link »
On Twitter






In Other Media


  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.

Report