If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.

(Business Insider)   Around 85% of humans primarily breathe out of one nostril at a time, and 14 other bizarre facts about the human body   (businessinsider.com) divider line 13
    More: Interesting, human body, body swap, human bones  
•       •       •

6700 clicks; posted to Geek » on 12 Jan 2013 at 4:43 PM (1 year ago)   |  Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»



Voting Results (Funniest)
View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest


Archived thread
2013-01-12 05:28:29 PM
4 votes:
Thank god for stercobilin, otherwise white people would look like shiat.
2013-01-12 04:49:06 PM
4 votes:
god damn this so very much
NOW I am focused on the fact that I am currently breathing out of my left nostril and wondering WHEN I will switch to the right one.

sigh
stupid nose erections
2013-01-12 06:39:52 PM
2 votes:
i3.kym-cdn.com
2013-01-12 05:30:10 PM
2 votes:

olddeegee: "...switching from one nostril to the other via erectile tissue in your nose that is somewhat similar to erectile tissue in a penis or clitoris."

You've never tried nasal? Never tried a QP?


I prefer aural.
2013-01-12 05:15:02 PM
2 votes:

Nuclear Monk: Also explains why only one of my penises is erect at any given moment.


One? I guess that's good enough for your women.
2.bp.blogspot.com
2013-01-12 08:50:23 PM
1 votes:

serial_crusher: This article contains the phrase "erectile tissue in your nose", and that's the best headline subby could come up with?

/ 85% of people have erectile tissue in their nose, just like subby's mom.
// 85% of people have erectile tissue in subby's mom's nose.


85% of people have erectile tissue in their nose, the other 15% don't have blond boyfriends
2013-01-12 06:16:51 PM
1 votes:
Fact: If you stretched out all your veins and arteries into one long line..... you'd die.


//old joke
2013-01-12 06:08:09 PM
1 votes:
This article contains the phrase "erectile tissue in your nose", and that's the best headline subby could come up with?

/ 85% of people have erectile tissue in their nose, just like subby's mom.
// 85% of people have erectile tissue in subby's mom's nose.
2013-01-12 05:28:46 PM
1 votes:
Stupid nose boners
2013-01-12 05:20:01 PM
1 votes:
...from one nostril to the other via erectile tissue in your nose that is somewhat similar to erectile tissue in a penis or clitoris.

onemansblog.com

Look, someone had to.
2013-01-12 04:57:14 PM
1 votes:

olddeegee: "...switching from one nostril to the other via erectile tissue in your nose that is somewhat similar to erectile tissue in a penis or clitoris."

You've never tried nasal? Never tried a QP?


Also explains why only one of my penises is erect at any given moment.
2013-01-12 04:52:59 PM
1 votes:
"...switching from one nostril to the other via erectile tissue in your nose that is somewhat similar to erectile tissue in a penis or clitoris."

You've never tried nasal? Never tried a QP?
2013-01-12 04:52:47 PM
1 votes:
Weird...I've been told on several occasions that only breath through my mouth.
 
Displayed 13 of 13 comments

View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest

This thread is closed to new comments.

Continue Farking
Submit a Link »






Report