Gyrfalcon: Within five years, 53% had relapsed and were addicted again to opiates, leaving 47% drug free.
Wolf892: Think so? I'm no expert, but I'd hope that a fully developed adult brain would be able to learn these tasks a lot quicker than an underdeveloped brain of a child. Not sure though, but it is a good point to consider...
fallingcow: Do they use the Suck-Cut?
sallys: I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
If you like these links, you'll love
Total accessTotal knowledgeTotal Fark
Sign up for the Fark NotNewsletter!
Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.
When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.
Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.
You need to create an account to submit links or post comments.
Click here to submit a link.
Also on Fark
Submit a Link »
Copyright © 1999 - 2017 Fark, Inc | Last updated: Oct 20 2017 18:32:38
Runtime: 0.345 sec (344 ms)