H31N0US: Someone please invent a time machine so I can go back in time and smother Abraham in his crib.
what_now: Dr Dreidel: // a bit weird that the Feds used the Alabama NG - a state-controlled militia - to enforce Federal law rather than the actual Army, but whatevsNot weird at all- using the Army would be a violation of the Posse Comitatus act.You can ONLY use National Guard troops inside the United States.
factoryconnection: There have been widespread protests in Pakistan against the shooting.In Pakistan, evidently.
master_dman: Where is the outrage and rioting over a 14 yr old girl being shot for going to school?**crickets**
master_dman: Religion of peace people.To all you apologists out there.. YOU have it backwards.In Islam.. about 10% are decent upstanding world citizens.The other 90% want to kill everybody and force sharia law on everyone.
SuperT: what_nowYou cannot stop hatred and ignorance through violence.the thoughts? no. the ability or will of people to act on that hatred and/or ignorance. absolutely.
MythDragon: I am thinking Afganistan would make a fine obsidian parking lot.
what_now: You cannot stop hatred and ignorance through violence.
what_now: SuperT: This is the sort of shiat I would like to see the fury and might of the US armed forces fix.That...is quite possibly the worst idea I've ever heard.You've got a group of violent, uneducated twits who think Western values are ruining the world. They have no educational or employment opportunities, and the people running things tell them it's because of the United States.So...let's kill a bunch of them. The survivors will love us then!Reagan farked this up. He left Afghanistan in ruins and allowed a generation of boys to grow up as hopeless orphans with absolutely no way of getting out of poverty.You cannot stop hatred and ignorance through violence.
If you like these links, you'll love
The next best thing to UltraFark
Sign up for the Fark NotNewsletter!
Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.
When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.
Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.
You need to create an account to submit links or post comments.
Click here to submit a link.
Also on Fark
Submit a Link »
Copyright © 1999 - 2017 Fark, Inc | Last updated: Dec 12 2017 11:39:22
Runtime: 0.339 sec (339 ms)