Do you have adblock enabled?
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.

(NBC News)   74% feel voters should be required to show government ID card. Remaining 26% weren't allowed to respond   (openchannel.nbcnews.com) divider line 2
    More: Obvious, American Election, University of Delaware, national initiative, disfranchisements, ID laws, 37th state, School of Journalism, NBC News  
•       •       •

454 clicks; posted to Politics » on 14 Aug 2012 at 2:58 PM (2 years ago)   |  Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»



Voting Results (Funniest)
View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest


Archived thread
2012-08-14 03:28:26 PM  
1 votes:

PC LOAD LETTER: Free and VERY easy to get one or no go.


But enough about dates with your mom...

/i keed
2012-08-14 03:03:46 PM  
1 votes:

qorkfiend: Remind me: who is adamantly opposed to a national ID card?


Obviously the liberal states are going to cheat and pass them out to felons and dead people if we don't have national control over IDs. And by "national control," I mean the RNC.
 
Displayed 2 of 2 comments

View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest


This thread is archived, and closed to new comments.

Continue Farking
Submit a Link »
Advertisement
On Twitter





In Other Media


  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.

Report