Do you have adblock enabled?
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.

(Vanity Fair)   Hugh Hefner shares secrets of the Playboy Mansion. (Viagra, Viagra, Viagra....)   (vanityfair.com) divider line 3
    More: Cool, Hugh Hefner, Playboy Mansion, The Moog, Shel Silverstein  
•       •       •

3360 clicks; posted to Entertainment » on 10 Aug 2012 at 12:45 PM (2 years ago)   |  Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»



Voting Results (Funniest)
View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest


Archived thread
2012-08-10 02:18:29 PM  
2 votes:

steamingpile: Viagra is only half of what they have to overcome, I had sex with an older woman when I was in my 20s and she was almost 60(don't judge me, whisky is mean).

Sure she was female and all but even genitals can look old, I could barely finish.......



Q: What did her vag taste like?

A: Depends.
2012-08-10 01:08:56 PM  
2 votes:

Flappyhead: The water in the Grotto is 90% chlorine. The other 10% is Valtrex.


Always thought it would look like egg drop soup
2012-08-10 12:50:50 PM  
1 votes:
The water in the Grotto is 90% chlorine. The other 10% is Valtrex.
 
Displayed 3 of 3 comments

View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest


This thread is archived, and closed to new comments.

Continue Farking
Submit a Link »
Advertisement
On Twitter






In Other Media


  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.

Report